Tuesday, November 4, 2008

- Sick Sick d -

sick sick d...
feeling hin hin d...
feeling bu shuang d...
issshhhh..>.<
listenin to hao xiang hao hao ai ni...
havin different feeling...
it's raining heavily outside...
the feelin jz suits the song so much...
i still love the song alots...
i guess this song should b 1 of my favourite song d..
ppl say..when ya sick...u'll get more love sick..
n yea...it's true...
havin love sick now..
wondering how gd will it b if dere's some1 bside me to take care of me..
ooo...dreaming..
slp more n drink more water will cure d...
anyway...not in a gd mood dis few days..
mood swing +...
my facebook daughter grow up d..
not that pretty n cute d...
so damn sad...T.T...
but son still good looking...haha..
it's not easy to b a single mother..
hv to work hard to earn more money to feed my children...
haha..
feeling tired d....
wanna hv a rest d..
ZzzZz

No comments: