Tuesday, October 14, 2008

..Just like a fool..

..Even if it hurts a little,
My heart cries out every time when I think of you..
Although I only think of you, misses you..
Although you mean everything to me..
In front of you, I can't do anything..
As if i'm not the one for you,
As if this is a moment that will pass and fade away,
I can't seem to be able to take a step closer to you..
What is in your mind?
What do you really want?
You make me restless, you make me tear,
Like a fool, like a child,
Why is it that only my love is slow?
Why is it that only love is painful for me?
As if you're my last,
As if this is the last moment..

If I were to get close to you.

What would you think?
I'm afraid...
Just like a fool..
I can’t even say I love you..
Because
i’m afraid of the barriers that comes upon us,
I am afraid of the pain and the saddening days expected after falling in with you.
I know I am a fool..
A fool that is not perfect and can only watch you from far..
Now your heart may look away from me,
and so we could even become strangers..

Till the very end..
I'm still a fool..


No comments: