Tuesday, October 28, 2008

- This Night -

This night...
it's a peaceful night...
listenin to music..online chatting with my frenz...
not into the mood of studyin...
tryin to relax...
stay out from stress...
don think...don worry...
calm down...
well...it's oredi 3am d...
but i'm still up...
jz read on articles regarding to insomnia n stilnox...
done some studies on it...
figuring out which type of insomnia dat i've got..
hv to destress when it's time to do so...
Well...thinking of havin a break after the exams...
wanna go cameron highlands...
but still finding ppl to go together...
jz cant find the right person...
some ppl find dat cameron's boring..
some says dat it's not the right timing..
hmm...anyway...if it turns out dat no ppl's interested in goin...
i guess i'll go by myself den...
nd some new space n nice break for wat i've gone thru for the past few months...
not reali a good start for a new life...
i'll travel around.."san san xing"...go wherever i wanna go...
den it's time to go back penang d...
go back to my home sweet home...
my own home dat i've leave for quite some time..
have to go back accompany my parents n my doggie d...
spend my long holidays with my family members and frenz in penang...
it's time to live a new life...
i'll be back soon...
real soon...
no matter wat will happend in future..
no matter how many times i hv to fall n stand up again..
i'll never ever give up and make others worry for me...
i'll be fine n i will...^^
suddenly feelin like hugging someone...
it's so lovely if dere is someone for m e to hug now..^^
too bad my roommate's not here...luckily she's not here too..
or else she'll totally gonna freak out...@.@

Anyway....
Thank you very much for ya concern..
I love you!^^
Miss you....^^
see u soon..^^

No comments: