Saturday, October 25, 2008

- Stress 2 -

I'm here again to distress d..
now it's gonna 7am d..
but i'm still up..
doin accounting past year....
@.@
oo..~~..accounts..@.@..
i guess i'll slp at 9am or mayb 10am..
cant slp...
insomnia..
wanna slp ler..
miss my bed..miss my blanky..
n oso my sweet dreams...
guess wat?i forgotten when's my last sweet dream d...
keep on havin nitemares...
dreams dat scares me..
yesterday i dreamt of i'm so pissed off..
den throwin things...wat kinda dream is dis??@.@
nitemare...=S
forgotten when's the last time i'm angry d oso..
but dat's definately a negative feelin..make ppl feel so uneasy..
it's better to stay calm..(hehe..i like the mood dat i'm havin now..)
i'm kinda worried now...
i'm havin hair fall problem again d..
not enough slp..stress..T.T
so scary...i don wanna b bold soon...
i hv dat little hair onli...
haihz...in a dilemma now ler...
grow or cut my hair??
haihz...
act i prefer short hair...
but.....i wanted to try..duno how will i look with long hair...
will i look more mature?more ladylike?
scared dat my answer will b "BOLD"...@.@
damn scary...

i'll stop here..
continue with accounts past year d..

No comments: