Monday, October 13, 2008

..Words to express...

..At first we couldn't meet but how is it so different now?
Still you don't know how much I want to keep on meeting you..
You keep me alive so that I can feel you..
Even though we are so different..
our hobbies are different and our thoughts are different..
..I don't want a love that will evaporate away like soap bubbles..
A love that will be felt without words..that is the love I want

I'll try to say the awkward words of love
(I love you, I love you..I really do love you..)
Even on days where I'm tired,
I'll hide my tired expression just for you
In my daily dairies there is nothing but talks of you..
It would be nice if we were happy..

I'm an idiot..
Your unforgettable love..
The final tears are ripping away at my whole heart
Its ripping away..
(I'm Sorry..I'm so sorry..)

I thoughtlessly walk wherever my heart takes me,
It seems I am looking for those that look similar to you
I'm still standing at the same place..
Why are you not there?
..can I not see you?
Are my eyes looking too far?
Still you stay, branded in my heart unmoving.
What do I do? What should I do?
I trusted that I would meet a love like you again
The pain of you branded in my heart is death
What do i do?

I guess I'm exhausted.
Left alone I wander,
looking for the love left in the empty space where you were.
It is so much worse than simply waiting..
I became so similar to you that I copied even your habits..
There is more of you inside me than myself..
now i realise it..
It cannot be you
I am so miserable..
leaving only scars that will never heal
leaving me as my miserable self..
I'm so stressed, what do I do?

2 comments:

~Mandy~ said...

What to do my dear?? I know it's beyond your control but I really felt very depressed about you.
I know the feeling of being tired, of being worn-out and the feeling of frustration BUT don't you know that LOVE is always the path which the most tough among all of the others???
My dear.. " We do everything by choice, nothing that we do is determined by WE HAVE TO DO IT "..
So WHY don't you choose to LET GO ??!!

Love,
Ling

Unknown said...

bik haha i viewed ur blog d..
wah ur fren ling*2 so fast leave comment d.. she tau u hiao also ah?? haha..

I'm in college lab, licheng said u super cute haha.. and all the best to u..

bye.. chat later..