Friday, October 24, 2008

- Stress -

Now it's exam period...
war begins...
however it's half way throughout the war d..
2subjects down n 3 more to go...
my next war field will b : Accounting!
!@$@$%&*^)&^(*&%#$#$
yea...dat's wat i'll describe for Accounting...
i reali reali @#$$#%$^(*&%^$% Accounting...
but wat to do?
i don hv any choice...
i can onli pass it...
so for my own sake..
i'll hv to telan the Accounting past years + Accounting theories..
soon all the figures and theories gonna burry me alive...@.@

reali super damn stress...
underpressure...
mayb i reali overstress myself d..
i hv to do better than a pass..
(no matter how oso cannot fail..!!)
haihz...
i cant let my parents down...
they r growin older day by day...
they work so hard jz for me n my bro...
they deserve to hv a much more relaxing life..
they do not show their stress in work..
they din show their tireness in giving us a better life...
what can i do for them???
Answer: study harder to score better results...
i don wanna let them down...
i don wanna c their disappointed faces when they c my results...T.T
yea...wat i'm doin now?
cryin...T.T
i'm dat weak...
cant help myself..
tears keep on droppin..
i'm so helpless when it comes to my family...
i love them more than any word can describe..
no matter how i hv to reali study harder...
reali reali reali reali stressssssssss.......

think i gotta distress d...
gonna explode d...
recently sot sot dei d...
mood swing super damn geng...
tmr i'll bubble call my parents...
n tell them..."Daddy, I Love U!".."Mummy, I Love U!"...
"Thank You for everythin...I Love u all..."..
No doubt...for sure...i'll cry again...T.T
reali so damn useless...
haihz...better don cry...cry d it will take me more than 1hour to stop..
jz like now...cryin nonstop again d...
tmr i'll look like a goldfish d...@.@

I love my Daddy Mummy Panda brother a lots lots lots n lots...(infinity)
how can i suppose to continue my life if i lose either 1 of u...
I'll try my best to be a good daughter n a better sis...
make u all feel beloved too..^^
"Neomu Neomu Sarangheayo!!(love pose)"..^^

n of course...to my beloved frenz..
I love u all lots...
u all r the most coolest frenz ever...
support me n care for me so so so much...
although i know i always make u all feel wanna vomit blood..
speechless after listenin to my "long gas" talk...
so sorry abt dat....>.< (sratch head)
reali happy dat u all r there for me when i'm helpless..
feelin so beloved...
thank you for everythin...
i reali reali reali do love u all a lotss....
i'll spend my whole life with u all for sure...
anythin i'll b dere for u all...
24/7 on call o...

now feelin better d lor...
hv to continue with accounts d..@.@
Chaozz...



No comments: