Tuesday, October 14, 2008

..love..

I thought you were my love..
I thought you were my everything..
I believed that you would be my last love and only love..
I believed in your love and believe that it will bring happiness..
Love had hurt me..
Love took away my heart..
Love had teared my heart apart
Being loved by one person..
Giving love to one person..
I foolishly believed that that person would be you..

They said that..
When you cry, you can close your eyes and clearly see that person..
When you forget and ignore, you’ll remember that person even more..
It was a mistake to love you too much, a mistake to love you so much..
Because of you, because of what I love, I suffer from waiting..
To love you more was a mistake, a mistake to desire you so much..
I should have loved you with my whole life and now you’re going to forget me and fade away..

I knew I would love only one person

I knew I would wait for only one person
I knew it all to myself
Because I loved you more, it’s a sin,
Because I missed you more it was a sin
Because of you, I cried because of my sins
Please meet a good person and be happy..
Treat the person good and live happily..

Day by day, though I try to throw you away,
It seems I still have regrets..
Even though separation's scars do hurt..
The more I push forward, the more I can't budge a step

"I Love You..I really really Love You.."
Don't say such things so easily,
Because love cries, it cries....






No comments: