Wednesday, October 29, 2008

- Love Sick -

Love sick...
act i don reali noe wat's the definition n the real meanin of love sick..
haha..
yesterday when i woke up at 5pm..
(yea..5pm..@.@)
i went to the kitchen n wanted to find some food..
but end up drinkin guava juice..
n thanks to the botol..
i cut my finger..it bleed for half n hour+..@.@..
yesterday i broke my own record..
i din talk to any human being face to face n i din c any human being..
but luckily i chat online..or else i think i'm mad d..
mayb i felt lonely yesterday...
suddenly had a feelin dat how gd will it b if i hv a bf now..
haha...if....
well...my fellow frenz will sure say dat u still hv us mer..
hehe...i'm lucky to hv frenz dat cares & loves me lots...
I love u all lotsss too..^^
yesterday dreamt of somethin again d...
dunno whether it's gd or bad...
but it's definately wat i'm afraid of...
"love"...
scars r dere n wounds dat haven fully recovered...
sounds pathetic..
anyway...i hv my BS paper n marketing paper to get prepared...
so i hv to take a gd rest & fight for my tmr's BS paper..
Vampire Bik..Jia You!!!^^
i bcame Vampire Bik d coz i onli c the moonlight n active in the dark..
when the sun rises i ZzzZz..@.@..time terbalilk d..
No doubt after exam sure insomnia..
n dat's me..^^
wanna go slp d...
chaozz...
ZzzZz..


"slp well..rest well...take care of yourself"
from Vampire Bik..(hehe..^^)

No comments: